Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Swansea Indoor Market|
Wales's largest market with over 100 stalls. This vibrant, friendly market is housed in a fantastic building with a glass roof that lights up the interior and gives the impression that you are outdoors.
With fresh fruit and veg, the smell of Welshcakes on the griddle, Swansea Market offers shoppers enormous variety and choice.
Choose from freshly caught fish, locally produced beef, pork and lamb, every imaginable variety of cheese, wonderful baked goods and the famous cockles and laverbread, sold by the families who gather it.
Market Days: Monday - Saturday
Swansea Local Produce Market is held every Sunday.
Who's OnlineWe have 28 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales