Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|St Nicholas Market, Bristol|
St Nicholas is a lovely market in the heart of the ancient city in a beautiiful stone and glass building, popular with tourists and locals alike.
St Nicholas Market is a great place for food, including the famous Pie Minister, Al Bab Mansour, Caribbean Wrap and the Bristol Sausage Shop. Next door, in the Exchange Hall there's specialist toy sellers and art shops and some fantastic independent clothing stalls.
There's also an art and crafts based Nails Market every Friday and Saturday, with everything from clothes to handcrafted jewellery, original artwork and photography, music and handmade cards, all supplied by local independent traders. The perfect place to find unusual gifts!
Bristol's Farmers' Market is held every Every Wednesday on Corn Street and Wine Street 9.30am – 2.30pm.
Look out for the Slow Food Market on the first Sunday of every month. You can chat to the producers, sample some of the products and purchase delicious locally-produced food including meat, fish, game, cheese and cider.
Who's OnlineWe have 105 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales