Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Chesterfield Market, Derbyshire|
Chesterfield has an ancient market which now has around 200 stalls. You'll find everything you need including clothes, books, groceries, electricals, stationary, lingerie and CDs.
Market Days: Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays
There's also an indoor Market Hall open 6 days a week with excellent fresh fish and meat stalls, stalls selling shoes, sweets, fabric, gifts, a Goth shop with unusual jewellery and clothing, plus greetings cards, electrical goods, make-up, watches and toiletries and lots more!
A great place to bag a bargain!
Chesterfield Flea / Antique Market has around 160 stalls, market day is Thursday. It has a great mix of second hand goods, antiques, clothes, jewellery and handmade crafts.
Chesterfield Farmers' Market is held on the second Thursday and last Sunday of the month with fresh seasonal products including handmade bread, fruit, jams, cakes, meat and more.
Who's OnlineWe have 74 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales