Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Kidderminster Market, Worcestershire|
Kidderminster Market is held in the town centre and has over 100 stalls.
Market Days: Thursday, Saturday
There's also a farmers' market in the High Street offering some great food direct from the producers including meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, jams and local beer. The farmers' market is held on the second Friday of the month.
So forget the supermarket, support your local markets!
There's also an Arts and Crafts plus Farmers' Market with 50 stalls held in the High Street each Friday.
Who's OnlineWe have 44 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales