Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Camden Market, London NW1|
There's a variety of colourful markets in Camden and some are open every day of the week selling alternative fashions, antiques, collectables, crafts, footwear, furniture, international food, piercing, street and casual wear and vintage clothing.
Camden Lock Market, by the canal, is the original craft market but now has a much wider variety of goods on sale and you'll find original gifts here. With around 150 stalls, it's open 7 days a week, 10am to 7pm.
Camden Buck Street Market is good for clothes and second-hand records. Open from Thursday to Saturday.
Inverness Street Market sells mainly fruit and veg plus T-shirts, scarves, etc.
Camden Lock Village opens Friday to Sunday. With around 150 stalls there's a great mix of stalls selling fashions, craft goods, leatherwear and antiques.
The Electric Ballroom is an indoor fashion market with around 60 stalls, open on Sundays only.
Camden Stables Market has the latest alternative fashion, through to the best selection of vintage clothing shops in London, it's a great and varied place to shop. Around 500 shops and stalls trade here at the weekend and many open every day of the week. Some great food stalls sell delicious food from around the world including Japanese, Chinese and Caribbean delicacies. Many stalls are open every day but the market really comes alive at the weekend.
Who's OnlineWe have 26 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales