Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Cabbages & Frocks Market, London|
They say that the Cabbages & Frocks Market in Marylebone is London’s first bespoke market! If you're looking for a real find and fabulous food then this is the market for you. Come early and you may find a once worn Mulberry handbag or pair of Jimmy Choo's.
Cabbages & Frocks is the place not only for fashion but also for weekly specialist food items. You will find Wharf Road Bakery with their many unusual flavoured macaroons such as Elderflower and Pimm’s, Pompon toasted French cheese sandwiches, Oliver’s variety of breads and pastries and famous 100% sourdough. Enjoy the yummy food with a cappuccino from Richard at the Little Red Coffee Pot.
The fashion side of the market supports new designers and cottage industries. Look out for the clothing stall put together by a stylist who works for a number of glossy magazines. You might find a Vivienne Westwood or Joseph jacket here. Designer jackets by Gabriela Rose, bargain price clothes from Paris from Belva Jeane, Betina Scanlon with her vest/gilets, Strawberry Kats unique designer fashion, Other regular stalls include organic skincare products from Ruby Red, individual jewellery from Ana Verdun, Stella & Dot, each with a very distinct look.
Cabbages & Frocks is definitely a market that you will want to visit time and time again!
Visit the website for more info.
St Marylebone Parish Church Grounds Marylebone High Street W1U 5BA (opposite The Conran Shop). Nearest tube: Baker Street.
Market days: Every Saturday 11-5pm.
Thanks for buying us a coffee guys and supporting the localmarkets website!
Who's OnlineWe have 27 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales