Best rated markets
- Buxton Market, Derbyshire
- Canterbury Market, Kent
- Kelso Sunday Market, Scottish Borders
- Bathgate Market, West Lothian
- Dartford Market, Kent
- Henley-in-Arden Market, Warks
- Wimborne Minster Market, Dorset
- Cottingham Market, East Yorkshire
- Harpurhey Conran Street Market, Manchester
- Enniskillen Market, County Fermanagh
- Ayr Racecourse Market & Car Boot, South Ayrshire
- Llandudno Market, Conwy, North Wales
|Abergavenny Markets, Monmouthshire|
They love their markets in Abergavenny, there's several markets (including retail, craft and antique markets) on most days of the week selling a huge range of goods.
The town is lovely too, with lots of individual shops and beautiful gardens close by, well worth a visit!
Mondays and Tuesdays and some Fridays in the Cattle Market
Tuesday – Market and Fair held in the Market Hall, Town Hall, Brewery Yard Car Park.
Wednesday – Flea Market – in Market Hall
Thursday (every 4th Thursday in the month) – Farmers Market in Market Hall.
Friday – Retail Market in Market Hall and Town Hall car park.
Saturday – Retail Market in Market Hall and Town Hall car park
Every 2nd Saturday in month – Craft Fair in Market Hall
Every 3rd Sunday in month - Antique Fair in Market Hall
Who's OnlineWe have 90 guests online
Most visited markets
- Keswick Market, Cumbria
- Bovingdon Market, Hertfordshire
- Chichester Market, West Sussex
- St Philips' Market, Bristol
- Beeston Market, Cheshire
- Bilston Market, West Midlands
- North Weald Market, Essex
- Chelford Market, Cheshire
- Chester-le-Street Market, Durham
- Frodsham Market, Cheshire
- Staines Market, Surrey
- Chepstow Racecourse Market, Monmouthshire, South Wales